WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 5, 2007

Attention Holice

Hi,
Holice, you had written information on the old BB page about the two companies that still make cotton fabric in the US. Would you mind writing about it again here? I should have copy & pasted but.... I was telling a couple of people about the two companies but couldn't remember the details. We talked of making a point of buying fabric from those companies to support the in-country work. :-) Thank you so much! It's wonderful to have you back on board. You've always been so helpful and informative.

A slow starting day here in Oregon. I'm having to rewash all my stash. I'm not sure what happened but many of my bins developed a weird smell. Don't know if a little moisture got in the bins or the dies or sizing acted up but the smell was not pleasant. Thankfully it is washing out. I'll need to pay closer attention in the future since it's taking me awhile to use up the stash. Funny how it seems to grow when I can't avoid new pretties. ;-) Gosh, I'd love to just work on stash reduction for awhile but other things call to me as well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home