WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Quilting book for sale

SOLD


I no longer quilt enough to call myself a quilter anymore. It use to be all I did in my free time. During that time I made two complete Jane Stickle quilts. The first was sold on ebay. Some may remember the big to do over that one back in 2005. I then made one for my husband. Does anyone remember RaeAnn from this website? I made and attached the border to her quilt, plus I made the top for the quilt on point. It was sold on eBay, machine quilted then sent back to me to do the bias binding along the edge.

I am offering my used but in good condition book for sale(my copy of the software will be included). By now though the big attraction to this quilt is probably not nearly as huge as it was back then. Asking $10 in the US. Mailing included. No smoke or pets in the home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home