WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A 3 day quilting weekend!

On Thursday about noon a GF and I are driving down to the Mt. Dora, Fla. area for a quilt retreat!  Whoo-hoo!  We went last year (drove there in a tropical storm) and had a wonderful time.  I'm hoping for the same wonderful experience this year.
I'm taking 3 UFO's to do binding on, and the Christmas small wall hanging that I wanted to do last Dec. but couldn't see well enough to thread the needle.  It's made with green yo-yo's so I'll be taking lots of greens with me.
Already had 2 days of 90 degree heat, and just had a big thunder storm.  Thankfully DH hasn't left his office yet, so he won't be having to drive in the blinding rain.
When Monday comes I'll tell you all about what I finished.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home