WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, October 1, 2012

Do You Have a Feline Quilt Inspector??


My goodness, navigating around this new "improved" Bulletin Board seems a bit odd,  but I shall try to post a message and see if this old gal can learn another new trick.  Google seems determined to trick me into signing up for an email account ...  silly Google.

An online quilting friend sent me this small quilt as a gift because she claimed that after she made it she decided it was too bright for her taste.  She knows I love brights and so she packed it up and mailed it off to me.  I love brights and will eventually hang this on a wall but for this first night in our home I decided to see if my "quilt inspector" liked it as much as I do.  I am on the couch reading a book and the quilt is on my legs and lap.  Tah-dah .... up jumps the kitty.

Yes, Misty the feline quilt inspector at this house, does give her paws of approval to this quilt. 

As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, she has not met a quilt she does not like.

Do you have a photo you can share of your quilt inspector hard at work??  :-)

Judy in Ohio

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home