WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Binding

Binding-Thanks Nancy and Judy for your suggestions.
I put a denim needle in, dusted everything and got out my machine's owner
manual. Never bothered to read the part about "Threading". It seems that
spools with a cardboard core become wiggly when they are near the end of
the thread. Although I didn't think mine was that low, I changed it out for
another spool, and it is doing much better.
This will be a lesson to me to quit with the minky and poly-fleece on the back of
quilts. After several of these I have finally learned my lesson.
It isn't totally finished, as watched golf with DH this afternoon, but it is
close.
Thanks again,
Sara in Fla.

2 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    I don't know what happened to the other suggestions posted from your first post, but for several days there were at least 5, maybe more. Now there are only the first two. curious! NancyH

     
  • At May 17, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Google must not have liked all of our ideas. I think there were a total of eight before some were "erased" without our permission. LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home