WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, August 13, 2010

Quilt tour/back home

Saw lots of beautiful quilts at the Asheville quilt show. Got to get to know Mary Stori, as she was the guest hostess for the trip. They even had a private showing of their PTA group's small quilt challenge for us. It was all about barns, with the quilt trail barns being featured.
The Burnsville quilt trail was very interesting, and loved the "New" blocks designed for the sock factory (with socks) and the one on the dentist's office -with toothbrushes.
Supported the local economy by buying some fabric at the Asheville Cotton company.
I'll post more on the chat page after finishing my coffee that I'm drinking out of my new mug which I bought at the craft fair in Asheville.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home