WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SARA - JANE

Do you know yet which day you will be at the Asheville quilt show? If so, I'll try to come on that day. DH is no longer in a wheelchair (thank God)since I talked him into going to a fitness center. It only took about two weeks and he was able to walk around again.

You will LOVE Linda Cantrell and her work. I have a lot of pictures, as she came to a local guild down in NC and did a class I was able to attend. There's also two quilt shops in Burnsville.

There's a Quilt Trail here in Tennessee as well--I didn't know NC had jumped on the bandwagon. In any case, enjoy the trip! Lavinia-TN

1 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

    Yes! I have the itinery--this is a tour so there will be about 40 or so I'm guessing.
    Fir Aug 6th we begin with a visit to the Alliance for American Quilts. Then we go to Handmade in Amrica,then to the Ashville Quilt show which it says it at the NC Arboretum.
    On Sat. Aug 7th will be Linda Cantrell trunk show lecture.
    Sun is the Folk art center and parkway.
    Mon is the trip to Burnsville to met with Barbara Webster, Dir. of the West. NC quilt trail
    There is more, but think I'm out of space.
    Sara

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home