WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday.

Hope our Canadian friends are all enjoying their special day. A frustrating morning for this NZer.. DH took my camera yesterday, but failed to check that the battery wasn't flat.. 'nuff said.. Sooooooo, as I couldn't post a photo of the mountains from the 'plane, I took one from the house , showing the alps, sparkling in all their glory, on this sunny and frosty morning.. You'll have to take my word for it as I don't seem to be able to post it. Don't know what went wrong, I have posted photos before without any problems. Just one of those mornings.. I should have stayed in bed !!

Hope you are feeling better Fran. How many more days before retirement ? (too many !)

Off for a walk to clear the head and warm the body..

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home