WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nancy's quilt and RANT

Nancy, I love the pattern and the illusion of circles that it forms. You did a great job.

BTW, I have enjoyed reading and posting to this site through the last 10 years. However, it has become a headache to say the least when it comes to trying to post a remark, etc. One day I have no trouble, the next it repeatedly says I am using the wrong password (even through it is the only one I have ever used), it tells me I need to do so and so because of the new setup. It has taken me 10 minutes just to get here today. There are to many hoops to jump through and at my age, I just don't feel like it. DOES IT REALLY HAVE TO BE THIS FRUSTRATING to use this site?

Thanks for letting me vent. I'll continue to read from time to time, but I will probably not make anymore post.

Sandra from SC~Lightning57

1 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Thanks, Sandra. The illusion of circles of one of the reasons I love this pattern. Sorry you have so much trouble getting on the BB - hope you don't give up! NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home