WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, May 17, 2010

I've Finally Made My Perfect Nap Quilt

After making quilts for seventeen years I've finally made my perfect nap quilt. (I should explain that I'm a firm believer in taking a mid-day nap when the opportunity presents itself.)

A quilt top purchased on eBay because of its charming yellow squares seemed like a good victim for an experiment with my first use of Hobbs Premium Wool Batting and since the package had Harriet Hargraves name on it as an endorsement I figured how could I go wrong. The fine print on the packaging said I would have to quilt every three inches and that I could not toss this quilt in the clothes dryer but I survived and now I have the snuggliest, coziest quilt for napping that a grandma could ask for.

Too bad blogger won't let me add photos this morning. I'll try later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home