WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sara in FL - We had dinner twice at the Old Pink House. The food was wonderful. I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinner. Sorry your DH got a sinus infection.

My migraine was gone by 9 a.m., so I was able to get on with my day. I caught it early, treated it early, and was lucky. Mine can't hold a candle to the ones most people suffer. No aura, either, although my eyes dont' like TV or light if I'm in the throes of a bad one.

The cause of that migraine was stress, all over a shade of sage green I was trying to find for our family room walls that will be painted in a couple weeks. DH decided he didn't want green *that badly* and beige would do. Thank you. No more stress.

Today, the wood floors were installed in our son's old room/ my soon-to-be sewing room. Some of this technology is great. These were 2 1/2" strips of oak hardwood flooring, installed one at a time, but pre-stained & pre-finished. No sanding, no waiting 3 days for the polyurethane to dry & cure. Tomorrow another team will come put down the shoe mould/quarter-round. Then new carpets on next Tuesday.

Must run.... dog needs to be fed. Hugs to y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home