WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finished projects for 2009

Gosh, I think I finished some--The only ones I know of are the Quilts of Valor, 3 I think. They were lap size. I did finish up my DD's full size one, the one with the scalloped borders. It turned out well. She is getting lots of use out of it.
Other than that I made 7 bags with corn and cloves in them & sent to my niece who is a nurse midwife in N.C. She planed to give some to her patients at Christmas.
Right now I'm in the middle of setting up the new room. The company has all come and gone, and my room is back to me. Tomorrow I'm planing to go through all the quilt books and mags. pitch some, recycle some to others, and take the rest in the new room.
I repossessed the antique wardrobe that was my grandfather's. DD had it and didn't want to take it with her, she had not taken good care of it at all. It needed some TLC, and polish. Think it will be perfect to put FQ's in the drawers, and hanging fabric or quilt tops in the other side. Right now it is in the room's closet, but I might move it out and install more shelves there.
I have no plans yet for quilts for 2010. I do have the pattern for a "Quilt Diva" walk hanging- something for the door, that I want to do. Have a baby quilt that I need to bind.
That's all my brain can think of now.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home