WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, June 22, 2009












I just completed a top for a wedding. They registered for sheets and towels in Neutrals, so I mad a neutrals quilt. It was from McCalls Aug. 2007, called White Chocolate. It came out just beautiful. Now it just needs to be quilted. I have the backing and batting washed and pre-shrunk. I can start this weekend. I must take it to the guild for show and tell first.





Here goes...


This is one block. Alex says, "Don't forget to add white".


Here is the whole top. and one of the whoe quilt so you can see the border with the cornerstones.

I guess the order is not as I planned, but you get the idea.
It was fun to do. I always wanted to do a neutral quilt and th is was the perfect quilt for it.
Donna, LEH, NJ


10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home