WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, May 25, 2009

remember

Today I look at my handsome Dad in his service uniform so blessed that he returned from
WWII. Today is a day to remember those who did not & pray that we can be better caretakers
of this planet & try to make it a safe & healthy place for alll of us, a tall order, I know!

I wanted to suggest Atkinsondesigns.com, for a visit if you haven't been (see this is quilt related) Go to Terry's blog for some wonderful tutorials, I'm doing the big bag at the bottom.
I'm not affiliated, but anyone who can come up with "Yellow Brick Road" is my hero!

It's a beautiful day here in Oregon & I need to get my hands dirty! Jill

1 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Jill - I love Terri Adkinson's patterns - her instructions are very easy to follow and she always has good pictures. The patterns are fairly simple but have lots of punch.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home