WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trip X Two progress report




It's been a long time since I've checked in! I got this far on the design wall but just couldn't sew it together. Went on to some other projects and finished two up before I returned.
I just had to make some more squares. I went to the closet and in a big rush, I grabbed one piece after another and before I knew it I had three more runs of fabric to use. I've been sewing and sewing and can't wait to see what I have. Instead of being so fussy, I concentrated more on color values. Maybe they'll be ugly. Who knows?
In case you missed the first installment of this adventure, I'm including the website -

http://picasaweb.google.com/millyquilts/SewSew#

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home