WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Not a Quilt But It's About Quilting ... Sort Of ...




There's a company called Block Party Studio that sells whimsical artwork that often strikes my funnybone and I have purchased some of their "cartoons" at quilt shows over the years. Recently when I was reorganizing my stash I came across this one about "Quilter's Search Engine" and I colored it. Then I happened to come across the perfect fabric that blended with my coloring scheme ... I mean this fabric was absolutely fated to go with the frantic stash diver, don't you think?? Anyhow, I was in the mood to pull a Martha Stewart today and I fancied up my sewing room wastebasket as there is absolutely not another inch of wall space left in my room for any clever "art" ..... I had to decorate the wastebasket or start hanging stuff from the middle of the ceiling. Hmmmmm .......

You can find Block Party Studio's website by doing a google search. They are clever ladies, based in Nebraska or Kansas or maybe Iowa.

Judy in Ohio

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home