WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 20, 2008

When Was the Last Time You....


I just cleaned my sewing room. Its my standard practice after finishing a project. Actually, I haven't quite finished my Log Cabin Q top for I still need to finish the border. However, I was past the part where I needed that huge pile of shirt scraps and shirts and more shirt scraps. The cutting table was piled high and my cutting area was reduced to a minimal space which meant every time I needed to cut another strip I had to shove aside this pile of rumpled fabs. A basket under the ironing board held more fabric! And the Floor!!! The floor was littered with lint, snippets, more lint.

I am pleased to say the shirt stash (except for the border fabric) is now folded nicely and placed in a basket in the closet. Now doesn't that look nice and neat!

So I ask, when was the last time you cleaned Your Sewing Room? LOL

JudyPete

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2008 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Phyllis in Minnesota said...

    I'm with you Judy. After each project I must clean my sewing room because while working on a quilt I am quite messy. When friends come I don't make excuses for my mess but tell them I'm in the middle of a quilt but then again no one seems to come when my room is spotless(almost). I also give my machine a good cleaning after a project There is a large amount of lint inside the machine whether I use expensive and regular price thread.
    Phyllis in Minnesota who has a messy room and is in the middle of a black and white quilt with just a little bit of red.

     
  • At March 20, 2008 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

    I clean my "artis's studio" oh, maybe once a year. Confession time.
    Maybe if I cleaned up more I'd actually get more done.
    Sara in Fla.

     
  • At March 21, 2008 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

    You mean we're supposed to clean it???



    LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home