WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, March 17, 2008

New photo of my Log Cabin Quilt


You may be tiring of my perpetual posts (this is number three??? or is it only two?) about my Log Cabin nap quilt made from shirt fabrics. (Don't forget, you can click on the photo for a closer view.)

One can never have too many fabrics for a scrappy quilt like this. Indeed, I had to really scrounge to come up with enough variety. One particularly nice shirt which sported a red print on white, a toile of early American history including a print of George Washington on his horse, was set aside except for a couple tiny scraps. I thought this rather lovely fabric would make a rather lovely apron and when I have finished constructing it, I'll post a photo.

In the meantime, here's a photo of the 40-block nap quilt. I've added the border to one side after I took this photo.

I'm a bit anxious that I now have three quilts that need to be basted and machine quilted. Hmmmmm! When am I going to find time for that? National Quilting Day arrives but once a year!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home