WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another scrappy quilt


I tried to post this earlier and met with resistance, so will try again. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with posting, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.


I loved the Log Cabin quilt. Haven't done one of those in a long time....maybe it's time for another.


My quilt is a scrappy Triple Irish Chain that I made with Civil War reproduction fabrics. Just waiting for the backing to arrive in the mail and then I'll start HQing it. It will be a wedding gift for the daughter of good friends. She is a "pink person", so I tried to use as many fabrics with pink in them as I could. Since she will be living in Virginia, I thought the Civil War connection was appropriate. The top is 81"x81" with the squares finishing at 1-1/4" each.


Any more newly completed tops out there that someone would care to share with the rest of us?


Kathi

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home