WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thanks to all

Thanks to all who have given me Web sites and comments about the thread nests. My Bernina is curently in the shop getting looked at.
We will be going to Daytona on Sunday afternoon and staying for a week. There are some shelves to put up, and I'm going to stich on the spring quilt I'm cutting out. We will try to get in some kayaking and biking also.
DH has his thyroid surgery on April 8th, Tuesday, so this is a "fling" before surgery.
There is a quilt shop close to there, so I'll hit it and and look around while I'm there.
I've been down with tha alergies and having dental work done. Ouch!
One crown done, one to go. I'm having some chili and an "adult beverage" tonight for supper.
Anyone watching American Idol? Last night was good.
Sara in Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home