WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

West Michigan checking in



West MI checks in often but hasn't posted lately. Is everyone

ready for Thanksgiving? I've been getting things ready for the

last two days so there isn't much to do in the morning. I finally

got a quilt back from the LAQ that I took to her the 30th of January.

I have been quilting Split Nine Patch baby quilts on Grace. I made a

carved pumpkin face wall hanging for one of my DD's. We found out

about a month ago that we are going to be great grandparents in Feb.

Being a GGP is just fine with me but I don't know about this being the

Mother of a Grandma! I had just finished one of the Split Nine Patches

and told my DH that I had so much money wrapped up in it that I was

going to save it for our first GGC never dreaming it would be so soon. I

figure I'm just a head of the game with the quilt all done. I have all the

receiving blankets and a few burp rags sewn. The baby will have 12

grandparents. Will it be spoiled? Maybe just a little.

Brenda and Nellie how are you doing? Brenda, maybe after you move we will

be able to get together. I have such good memories of our MI retreat.

DH and Granddaughter both got deer this year. Don and I are adjusting well

to retirement. I think he will have a hard time as Winter comes and there is

nothing to do outside. May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Mayme


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home