WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fabric Fortune Cookies

Lavinia,

Anna Chan has a pattern for the cookies from 1997. Her info on the pattern is P.O. Box 320488 SanFrancisco, CA 94132-o488 or I could share my copy. You can reach me at the blog or the yahoo site. My other e-mail is fiorenza@charter.net. Let me know what you would like to do. I have not tried the pattern, but I thought I might use it to make favors for a Tet Celebration at the adoption agency my daughter came thru (she's from VietNam, but I thought the favors would be fun). After all, even Anna says on the pattern that this pattern is calorie free!

On a sadder note, for any of you have who had the chance to experience Dr. Myrna Packard as a professor/teacher at Ohio State, UW-Milwaukee, or Alverno College and the Quilted Basket in Menomonee Falls, WI, Myrna passed away early this morning. This funny, energetic, sharing person touched the lives of many and left a definite impression that life was meant to be lived. I will miss my friend and please let me know if you knew Myrna and would like info on her services in Wisconsin. Good-bye wonderful woman....

Blessings, Shelli

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home