WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, November 15, 2007

trouble getting in

for the past two days when i use my bookmark for the wwqp, it says "done" on the bottom but i have a blank screen. just now i signed in on the blogger dashboard and clicked on world wide quilting page and got the same thing. i chose the "new post" option but am not sure this will come thru.

when i was having problems, i was sorry that i hadn't made an effort to contact someone who frequents the list to get an e-mail address in case i ever had problems for a long time. could someone (if this goes thru) get in touch with me and let me know if it's just me having trouble? if you add ikwlt to at yahoodotcom, it should reach me.

thanx for any help.
dutchrose ---{-@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home