WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, June 30, 2007

More posts

I'm thinking that perhaps we don't think that there are as many posts since people tend to reply rather than putting up a new post. I know that I forget sometimes to look at the replies.

Right now, with all the summer things going on, I find myself guilty of giving a brief look and then moving quickly on to all the other projects I have during the day. This is especially true for me during the summer, as DH is a high school principal, and when I have him home there is less computer time for me.

I really do like this new format...particularly the part where we have to let others know who is doing the posting. Our local paper has an anonymous blog section, and the terrible things that people say without being held responsible are awful.

Quilt related...I'm trying to decide how to quilt DGD's queen size 21st birthday quilt. I'll MQ, since I have only about three weeks left. How did she get so old so fast?

Kathi in Idaho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home