WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, March 16, 2007

UFO's

Some of our LQS have their own long-arm quilting machines that are usually goin full-steam ahead. The owner of one of the shops said they try to MQ a quilt each day. She said the average quilter has six quilt tops waiting to be quilted. I only have three. Does that make me below average, or just abnormal? (don't answer that.)

I also have four quilts in the construction phase. Then there's the long list of wanna-be started quilts that seams to get longer rather than shorter. And sew it goes.

Our state guild (Arizona) is having its annual show this weakend and (drum roll, puhleeze!) my kitty quilt actually won a ribbon. Be still, moi heart! Tomorrow afternoon is "meet and greet" the winners, where I've been asked to stand next to my quilt and wear a VIP ribbon and answer questions. (Twist my arm.) Whut a kick!

Thanks for all the positive feedback,
SeamSTRESS Sally

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home