WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, March 16, 2007

Completing Projects

With seven being the number for completion, I have decided that I will do my best to complete as much as a can this yea (2007). Yesterday I managed to complete two small non quilt projects. Presently, I have a GFG quilt in the hoop and I've h'quilted about 33% so far. My goal is to get this top finished and then (HOPEFULLY) I'll be able to get DH's quilt finished before next year. There is also a large crochet tablecloth that is about 75% finished. I'd love to get it finished too. As far as making other quilts, I don't plan to start any for myself. I may take one or two for hire on the side for different people, which I sometimes do. I just feel this great need to not leave a lot of started, unfinished projects when I'm dead and gone. I want my family to have finished reminders of me that they can use instead of a lot left behind for them to scratch their heads over.

Do others of you feel this same way or should I consider this a glimpse of things to come? I'm not trying to be morbid here, just womdering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home