WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, March 16, 2007

Finishing Projects

Sandra. I know what you mean about unfinished projects. I made a pact with myself a couple of yrs ago and decided to finish two projects before I started another. It worked well for me. This year I decided not to purchase any fabric and use what I have. Yes, there is always more and better fabric out there and that will never change (I hope) so I only have purchased fabric to go with what I already have at least for now. So far it is working. I have made four quilt tops since the first of the year. Two are at the long arm quilters as we speak. When I get them back I will take one more. I plan on machine quilting one small quilt called Happy Scrappy Houses that I got the pattern off the internet. At www.quiltville.com and really like it. So good luck in finishing your projects. Guess tomorrow I will be staying home and quilting as we have 7" of snow on the ground and 7" more predicted by morning. Marge

1 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2007 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Lightning57~ Sandra from SC said...

    Marge, I love scrap quilts best and the woman at that site has great patterns and ideas. She has added a lot since I last looked through her site. Wish I had a fast connection. Dial up stinks.

    Good luck on you scrappy houses quilt.

    Sandra from SC

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home