WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, March 12, 2007

ON THE DUNES BEHIND RWC

What fun we had yesterday, in the Jeeps and going 4wheeling over the dunes. My voice from yelling is still gone. lol kk was on her atv and did a 360, she is ok, but think some sand might have gotten somewhere as Bulldog as to do some work.

I'll be in Vermont last week of April/first week of May, can any of us hook up????? I'll be near Granville, VT. Fly into Burlington and will stay there a few days to sightsee. Anything I should go do??? Please write me at terter........no dots....but one of those at signs suddenlink.(net)golly reading that addy, how would I find myself.

Chicken Quilt: a set of fq's from the 90's I cut into 6" squares laid them out, sewed them up, did two borders and its' done, looks nice over the rocker in the kitchen. Gold/pale yellow and a brick red are most of the colors. Does that help? When I get a pix done, I'll send to some one along with my pi shawl to post. I tried the pix thing here and was so lost.

Fog came in today, so no more planting. Did get pink glads in yesterday.

No quilting as of late.

Have about 40 rows left on sweater sleeve and last class is tomorrow night. So I better get crackin.
hugs
terter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home