WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, March 10, 2007

QUILTING THREAD

Celia, can you let me know what type of thread this is? Since I have been mqing my own quilts I'm intrested in what can make my task easier.

When I first put a machine on the Grace quilter, I did just fine till the bobbin behind the bobbin fell out and my fingers just can't put it back. cost me $25 here in town and when it happened again I took it 20 min south and she did/does it for free. Learned my lesson the hard way. The next machine I put on lets see the needle fell out and was stuck in the bobbin..thought I had all the pieces but something had moved a hair and I mean a hair out of place and would not sew. Machines are touchy sometimes.

Now to work on a block that is to be mailed out. Sometimes I try to hard and have to do a few to get one that looks good enough to go. Anyone else have that problem?

Sad news, my neighbor in Benicia, passed away this week. He leaves his 2nd wife, my friend. He had a son with his first wife, I do recall her but she left the family about 5/8 years after we were neighbors. The time these next few weeks will be hard for my friend. But the 40 TOES are there for her.

hugs
terter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home