WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, March 9, 2007

Marci's quilts

Maci your quilts are really lovely and such bright and pretty colours. I would love to see more if you have pics of them.

Marion, how kind of someone to get the quilt pattern for you. I agree with you about the kindness of other BBers. Recently I asked about MQing thread and a very generous BBer thousands of miles away from me Stateside went to her LQS and purchased some that Lavinia and Judy recommended and that I cannot buy here in Canada. It's en route to me now and I can't wait for it to arrive. Like you, I have never met this BBer either. I only hope that I can be of some help to someone one day too. It's a great networking factor.
As always, I love seeing the pics that are being posted. I love this new format much better than the old boards. So nice too to see some of the "lost" members reappearing.

Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home