WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, March 12, 2007

One Step Closer

March 12, 2007

Today, I managed to get one step closer to having DH's quilt finished. Using the church's school gym, I placed four tables together and pin basted the quilt sandwich. AND, wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take the camera along. I had wanted to take a picture of it. :( DH's quilt is my last(God willing)DJ. I don't plan to ever make another one. I've even threatened to get rid of the book and software. My brain can't handle much more of it. I'm at the point of burn out here. Hopefully, I'll managed to have it quilted and finished by next year.

I drop in and read as often as I can, but I rarely have time to post. Don't you just love the features of this place. Thanks Eric and Sue.

Sandra from SC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home