WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

LOVING THE PICTURES

The chat re: old sewing machines interests me. I have a white treddle that son bought me a few christmas's ago but do not know how to make it work.. might have another go at it, now that I can spin. lol I have a 1938 featherweight which I do adore, her name is Sophia. Now she I can work and enjoy.

Celia, thanks for setting up the picture, it will get thur.

Sondra what fun a free place to stay in Hawaii. I can't wait till we go this June to Kona.

Leaving for Vt on 5/9 and coming home 5/17. Is there anyone out there for a "meet"???

The Fox is putting up shelves for me in the closet, I need to be more organized and am hoping this will do the trick. Now to figure out where to store the q mags in their little cute mag boxes? Have a bookcase but dont' want to look at box ends. lol.

off to hug the rest of the day
ter

1 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2007 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    TerTer, where in VT are you going? I'm waaaaay up north, but I'd love to see you! Let me know!

    Jean in VT

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home