WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

OH JOLEEN!!!

Keep it simple, have that agenda ready and when I was Pres. I had you put a number in the hat on business meetings (we met 2x a month) but once a month would do. This was a small free gift just because you came. Everyone liked that because so many times we are asked to buy tickets etc to feed the coffers. Which is fine, but the other is nice.

Have fun and let us know how you do.

Well the Prince wants to know about Guardian Angles, after much chatter oh wings, where are they, what is their job etc. He informed me they must live in his heart as that is where Santa Clause is and you can't see him either!...

Knitted on my sweater for class, need to do a bit on my Pi shawl. I'll take the time soon to figure out how to post a picture of the one finished.

Hugs and glad to see all the new and old friends here.
terter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home