WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thoroughly enjoying all the contributions.

Hello Ladies and Holice. The pictures and quilts are all so beautiful. What a great opportunity this is to see everyone and their quilts. Pat, great to see you again! Reminds me all over again of the wonderful time we had at the MI retreat. Marion, your pic is wonderful for all the reasons everyone has said. NZ looks to be a very beautiful country.
Last summer Jean in Mill Bay came almost 4,000 miles from the other side of Canada to see me for a few days. We had a great time and she showed me how to make binding. So that is what I have been doing for the past 2 days to use up some larger scrap pieces of fabric. Trying to clean up my sewing room and maybe it will be tidy enough to take a pic of it one day!

Now all I need to do is to make some quilts to sew all this binding to Might be a good idea!

Many thanks to everyone for sharing your lovely pics.
Celia in NB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home