WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

colour and Marion's picture

Marion, it is a beautiful picture and is especially comforting to me as a reminder that there is a time ahead without ice and snow!
Judy, when I saw the picture, I thought about how much I liked those colours together but didn't think about a quilt. You're so right; it would be gorgeous. Several years ago, I was driving somewhere with my husband in September when our colours are the dark green of evergreen with the golds and browns of fall leaves, the occasional splash of red (we don't have much hardwood), the grey of the rocks and the sky. It was so beautiful and I wanted to make a quilt like that. Never got around to it unfortunately. Thank you for the reminder to look at things a different way.
Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home