WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Marion, your pictures are spectacular. I have that particular quilt on my list of quilts to make. Two others are ahead of it though. I'll get there.

You have done a really good job. Very inspiring.


I am going to try and post a picture of myself and my two dogs. Sassy is the smaller black dog and Lady is the bigger dog. Both are Heinz 57 type dogs. Sassy came from Last Chance Rescue and Lady came from the animal shelter. Both of them keep me on my toes for sure. Lady thinks she is a chiuaua(sp?) and should be on my lap when ever I am sitting. I don't have much lap left these days and Lady weighs 52 pounds. LOL


I am hand quilting a Christmas print quilt that is pieced from an Eleanor Burns pattern called Spinning Pinwheels I think. I have 7 rows left to quilt and when I get it done I will take a picture and post it. I am trying to get some UFO's done this year and this quilt is one of those. I have yet to count my UFO's....not sure I really want to know. But as I come across the little beasties, I put them in a stack and will get them all done eventually.
Well, I think I have figured out the post a picture trick so will see what happens next.
Take care
Pat in Flint



Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At February 21, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

    Love those doggies !! They look a bit like our Beagle. Hope they aren't as much trouble as she is though...!
    That quilt was a challenge to me and took me right out of my comfort zone. I usually do applique and keep as far away from the sewing machine as possible. The Australian Outback is so vast there was no way I could capture any of it so I decided to just play with the colours. It NEARLY worked !! Using that technique is a bit "hit and miss", I was never sure where the colours would end up ! The red earth was spectacular and the black skies at night and the brilliance of dawn and sunset in the desert...oh...I would go back again tomorrow if given the chance !!
    Marion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home