WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thanks, Celia, for the welcome

This is my first attempt to post so who knows what we will end up with. I enjoyed the old boards through the years until the spammers struck. This is great and I look forward to seeing some of the original posters as well as new ones and getting acquainted with the shy lurkers like myself.

Our beautiful sunny day yesterday turned into drizzle and fog today. No matter, just a good excuse to stay inside, turn up the lights and music and quilt. What are others working on? It is a mistake for me to go to quilt shows...usually come home with a new project. Went to Jefferson Quilt Show and saw a basket quilt kit from Bonnie Blue Quilts that suggested it would be happy in my home. So now I am merrily making baskets and trying to ignore the stack of stuff already started.

Have some bread dough ready to come out of the bread machine and into the pans and then prepare something for lunch. My husband is at the farm pursuing his hobby...a cow/calf operation....small operation but keeps him busy and happy.

Now, lets see if I can send this away to the desired destination instead of cyber space never to be seen again. I do that a lot. LOL.

2/8/07 - Maxine in TX

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home