WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

like seeing an old friend !!!

Yes ! That's the pattern ! Thank you Cindy. I have "commented" on your post. What a wonderful network we have here. Wow ! I've just been on the Ebay site for the first time (we have Trade Me here in NZ which is our own version of internet trading. ) Could have spent all day there it was so interesting... Better get on with the real work (!) DH will be home today and will wonder what I've been doing for the last few days...
Marion in NZ.

2 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2007 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

    Just like an old friend! That is the pattern I borrowed from my friend, but I only used the big bear and skipped the rows of bears and boats, using the big one as a centre medallion surrounded by sailboat blocks. I did not remember those other details until I saw the picture of the pattern. If you run into a problem getting the Ebay pattern let me know and I will ask my friend for her copy again.

    Jean at Mill bay

     
  • At February 7, 2007 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

    Thank you Jean ! This new format is so efficient isn't it ? I love it !! Good to know that all will not be lost if I can't get the pattern on Ebay. I'll let you know how I get on. Good to know that you have a friend who keeps her patterns and that SHE has a friend who returns them !! Can't think who borrowed mine . I probably thought at the time, that I wouldn't be making it again... who knows ? It was a long time ago !
    Nice sunny day here in NZ. We haven't had much of a summer so we are appreciating this spell of settled weather..

    Thanks again for your kindness, I'll let you know what develops.

    Marion in NZ.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home