WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Brrr from Montana. Just returned from a visit with DD and family in Canada and have had trouble accessing the BB. Maybe because I had been using hers. Anyway, it is nice to see everyone is here. I usually lurk but when I have a question it is wonderful to see how Johnny on the spot the answers poor in from these great posters. Now to try a picture of a quilt that I made this summer to put on a bed at our cabin. OK, I give up. Need someone to tell me how to do a photo. Thanks

1 Comments:

  • At February 8, 2007 at 7:12 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Just above the little window where you type your post is an icon that's colored - I guess it's supposed to be a photo. Click on it and that's where you go about posting a photo. I think it's self-explanatory - I've done it once and had no problems. Good luck...NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home