WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 17, 2007

picture of my quilt


LAVINIA - I hope you'll post a picture of the quilt you're putting in the show.

I finally took a picture yesterday of a quilt I finished a year ago last Christmas (12/05). It's currently hanging in the local library with other quilt guild members' quilts , so that is why there is a table in front of it. Each month the display changes but usually there are a half-dozen or so guild quilts hanging.

If I get my act together (ha!) I'll put a permanent sleeve on it and enter it in the county fair this summer. (Our quilt guild puts a temporary sleeve on if a quilt doesn't have one.) It's a queen-size knock-off of one I saw in a StitchinPost ad in QNM a couple of years ago, mostly (maybe all?) Alex Anderson fabrics bought online at http://www.quiltshops.com/, my favorite online search engine I learned about here.

I love seeing everyone's quilts here on the new BB Blog site. Thanks Eric & Sue!!!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home