WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

West Michigan checking in

Cold and snowy here. Joyce what a beautiful quilt. Pat,thanks for showing
one of your machines. I showed how to make and attach binding last night
to our little quilting group from church. Another UFO just about finished.
My niece is coming tomorrow and I'm going to show her how to use Grace.
A few years ago someone from one of these boards said that Spring comes
North at the rate of 15 miles a day. Can anyone tell me where it is now and
when I can expect it here in West MI?!! LOL
Hugs to all, Mayme

1 Comments:

  • At February 15, 2007 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Phoenix said...

    Sorry to tell you it has not made it to Kansas it was only 17 degrees here today. They say (the weather forecasters) that this maybe our last deep freeze, I am hoping so.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home