WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Good Valentine Evening everyone. DH and I had a steak dinner at home last night, so that was our celebration. This morning my Red Hat GFs and I went out to breakfast, something I hardly ever do. We went to a Cracker Barrel, and had some wonderful biscuits, and other rich, southern food. A good time was had by all.
Next month we are going to Palatka, Fla. for the azalea festival. It is about a 1 hr. drive west of here, and I've only been there once. The Azaleas are amazing, and it is a gorge that looks more like north Ga. than Florida.
I finished the top of the trip around the world quilt last night. Can't believe how fast it went.
Now I need to find the kitchen curtains I started and put away somewhere. I must have hid them well, as can't seem to find them.
The Daytona 500 is this weekend. I'm sure that there are many people there who are glad to get out of the snow. We had a high of 73 today, but lots of wind. All the storms went north of us yesterday. We only had about 15 min. of rain. Tomorrow night is supposed to freeze, so the sinuses are acting up. Lots of pollen blowing in the wind.
OK, off to dig in the drawers for 15 min. to search for those darn curtains.
Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

  • At February 15, 2007 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

    Don't forget to check out the Catfish Festival the first weekend in April, it isn't too far from you. The Corn Festival in May is a little further away.Have fun! Lavinia-TN

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home