WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 19, 2007

Mid Atlantic without a yo-yo

Hi, I haven't said anything because I wasn't sure of details yet. I will be at Mid-Atlantic on Saturday but I'll be going with people I've never met before. I have no idea about times, etc. I do hope to swing by the booth where Sandi will be sometime during the day. Sandi, can you re-post those details?
If you see a fluffy person having a bad-hair day wearing a Sisters Quilt Show t-shirt, that might be me. :-) (I had a body perm and the hair is still trying to decide what to do with all this new body. LOL)
I'll try to be alert for yo-yo's but those that know me can tell you that when in the presence of beautiful quilts my mind doesn't always function very well. :-)
Hope everyone has a great week!
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home