WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Beth in TN - reds looking like pink

BETH IN TN - Beth, when the quilt comes home maybe I'll remember to take some closeups and post them. I am reminded of those color classes where values change depending on what they are placed next to. :-) I enjoyed working with the fabrics, too. Alex Anderson went with a good fabric company when she attached her name, as the "grey goods" were excellent quality.
FWIW I used Quilters Dream batting - the thinner loft.

I totally FMQed it by myself on my Janome 6500. I ***love*** to FMQ (and sew!) on that machine and the extra two inches of length on the arm/harp really do make a difference. ;-) Size does matter and longer is better. Talking about sewing machines for FMQ, of course. ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At February 18, 2007 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    Doris, Thanks for the remind on the Jenome, I still keep thinking I need a better machine for quilting bigger pieces, but i know I'll never make the move to a long arm.
    PS: good to know I'm not the only person with 5k deductible. People look at me like I'm from another planet when I tell them. Of course these are people who don't own a small business! Jill

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home