WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jean, dear,

I had to respond. You mentioned looking forward to not working full time so you could have more time to sew and keep on top of UFO's and the stash. Honey, it's not going to happen. :-) I retired seven years ago. I ruthlessly halved my stash prior to retirement as I was moving. Since then I've doubled my UFO's and have no idea what percentage of stash I've increased. But I love it, I love digging through the fabrics, having a petting session when feeling down, etc. etc.

Doris in TN, what a beautiful quilt! All who have posted pictures - thanks again. I can't say enough thanks. It's been great seeing all the lovely projects. Pets too. Grandchildren as well. Gosh, we truly have a nice quilt atmosphere here in the blog. Yea!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home