WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 19, 2007

Mid-Atlantic Festival

Mary, I'll be at the Geddes Studio booth. It's a corner booth and near the back, from what I was told. It's dichroic glass jewelry and buttons. Gorgeous stuff. I'm also bringing a couple of quilts and patterns, whatever I can fit in the suitcase! Nancy said to bring along my patterns and I assured her that I really was there to sell her jewelry and not my patterns but she said the extra quilts are always welcome in the booth. So, since it's OK with her.....

Thanks for the comments about the Fons and Porter mag. I've had ads and things in other magazines but this is the BIG ONE! I believe it's a close call as to which F&P or American Patchwork and Quilting has more circulation. I did the quilt for Timeless Treasures as a sample to promote the fabric line and F&P picked it up from them. I don't talk about my designing much because I've gotten a couple of really nasty emails which I'd rather not receive. I don't believe they were from any BB person, it seems that they were local to me. I really do appreciate all the support of everyone here though, so thanks!

hugs everone,
Sandi in MN

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home