WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Howdy


Milli, I very much enjoyed looking at your quilts, well done. And all the others that are appearing here. I really love the picture feature. Thanks again, Eric and Sue, you are the greatest.


We're having a much nicer day today, it's 64 and sunny. Yesterday was cold and damp. I'm continuing to work on the two quilt tops that I have going. The one I started Jan. 15th, I try to quilt two blocks a day, and the one I started Feb. 12th, I try to piece at least one row a day. There's another two classes coming up in March, but I will skip those, and try to get these two done. I plan to send the chevron one out for quilting, since it will look just fine with an all-over design. I did straight line quilting in-the-ditch for the sashing on the other one, and am doing free-motion quilting on the blocks. Lots of blocks yet to go, so that won't be finished anytime soon, LOL.
I'm adding another pic of one of my lovely old machines. This one has the "Persian" decals. It does resemble a design on an antique rug.


Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home