WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rats

Our trip to Keepsake Quilting never materialized. Oh, well. Another day. I did find a quilt top and a kit in my sewing room when I was digging around in there that I forgot I had. It's pretty bad when you have so much going on that you forget you bought something or forget you made something. Yikes. Two more UFOs. Not good. I'll be glad for the day when I don't have to work fulltime and I can stay home and make a dent in this stash of mine. Every time I think I'm doing well finishing up something I find something else like this that needs doing. So many quilts, so little time...

DD just came back from the mountain and reported that skiers have flocked here this weekend for the snow. I'm sure that's made the resorts happy, as it was a very warm winter early on this year. We certainly have enough snow now for the skiers, snowboarders and snowmobilers. I haven't seen snow this deep in our yard in years. It's kind of neat; reminds me of when I was a kid and any decent snowfall seemed really deep. This time it really was deep, though--two feet, and more on the mountain. I love summer but it's nice to see the winter folks have their fun for a while too.

Off now to look at a car for this same DD. Her old clunker is getting rather unreliable, and she's looking at a Saturn. We'll see.

Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home