WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007


I'm the fluffy lady on the left, wearing shorts, in this pic. I was the "Meet the Quilter" at the guild meeting on this day, and brought all my quilts along for my very own show and tell. This quilt was made in the early 1990s after a fellow quilter brought back pictures from Venice, Italy of the floors in St. Mark's. This was a round motif that I thought would make great fans. The individual units look like distorted Attic Windows, so I call the quilt Venetian Attic Window Fans. Can you tell I love puns? Drafting this pattern was a nightmare. I wish I had a better pic of it. The black has sadly faded in the years since I made it, but I still love this quilt.

Pat in Rockport, TX

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home