WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Anniversary Quilt


Here is a close up look of the pattern for my son's quilt. It was in a McCalls book from 2000. I was going to have family at the wedding sign the white squares, but I was so exceited I forgot. The dark star points are made from the grooms shirt, and the light lavender was the flower girls dress. I made the groom, best man shirts and flower girls dress. The rest is fat quarter that I have collected over the years for this quilt. It took many squares, and they should be different, so I had a g reat excuse to buy fat quarters. BTW my daughter-in-law LOVES purple.Can you tell? hee,hee.
Donna, LEH,NJ

1 Comments:

  • At February 4, 2007 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

    I love it Donna. I gravitate towards those colour combinations too. I am trying to think outside the box these days and buy different colours that I wouldn't normally choose. Or is that just my excuse to buy more fabric? lol Love your quilting on it.
    Celia

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home